«Действенные и высококачественные технологические достижения - на службу нашим заказчикам.»
Title: Bench Technician II
Description: Electronic Repair
Under the general direction and supervision of the Electronic Manager, diagnoses, services and repairs PCs and peripheral equipment. Works from general guidelines and follows standardized procedures and instructions. Coordinates work with other personnel and vendors as needed. Provides technical assistance and support to Technical Account Managers as required.
Internal: Interacts with personnel at the Depot and from the various departments of ITG.
External: Interacts with product manufacturers, vendors, and ITG customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Diagnoses, repairs, and performs routine maintenance on all equipment returned to Depot, including PCs, servers, printers and other peripheral equipment; tests and repairs all field repairable assemblies.
2. Reads electronic schematics and diagrams, as well as technical manuals and flowcharts.
3. Works on moderately complex work orders with normal or critical deadlines.
4. Checks daily Technical Services FAX machine to ensure that all faxes have been placed in the proper TAM queue.
5. Checks functioning of repaired equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
6. Packages all equipment in standardized proper way for return shipments.
7. Documents all repairs for Quality Assurance testing and processing.
8. Interfaces with departmental staff when required to ensure Depot customer satisfaction.
9. Tests and verifies all PC board field failures and assists in determining causes of failed parts or equipment.
10. Assists ITG Technical Account Manager on testing or information to field engineers.
11. Maintains technical documentation library as required.
12. Maintains neat and organized work areas. Assist in maintaining neat and clean test bed area.
13. Assists ITG Technical Account Manager on testing of equipment and providing information to field engineers.
14. Repairs ITG office and demonstration equipment.
15. Interfaces with vendors for pricing, specifications, and Warranty issues.
16. Provides assistance and technical support to sub-contractors and Technical Account Managers as directed.
Other Assigned Duties:
Performs related duties as assigned.
Associate degree in electronics or equivalent certificate from a technical or trade school, or other equivalent training and work experience.
Minimum of three years experience as depot bench technician or similar position.
A+ Certification required.
Proficiency in the use of digital equipment, such as oscilloscopes and voltmeters.
Proficiency in soldering and de-soldering circuit board components.
Excellent organizational skills.
Good command of the English language and good verbal and written communication skills.