"Enabling our clients with a decisive, high quality, technology advantage..."
Seat Management, as a term used in the Information Technology services industry, may imply several related practices:
- An "outsourced" service where an outside contractor provides all IT services for an organization and gets compensated by multiplying a dollar amount by the total number of employees supported.
- A service as defined above, which also includes the provision of all equipment, software and services, refreshed at predefined time periods.
- A menu-driven service offering, by which the organization selects and pays for all, or part of the services described above.
Integration Technologies Group provides seat management services to industry and federal agencies across the spectrum of seat management practices.
- Server hosting.
- Asset management and/or recovery.
- Infrastructure management.
- Help-desk support.
- Hardware and software installations.
- Data migration.
- Specialized program support.
- Maintenance support.
- Design and installation services.
- HW/SW and network discovery, analysis, and evaluation.
- Special access requirements analysis.
- Network, server, and desktop requirements analysis.
- Seat management solution design.
- System operations support.
- Guaranteed performance-based service.