Workers’ Compensation Insurance
We recognize that our success is determined by our operation as a unified whole and take pride in cultivating a team of creative, productive employees who are empowered to make suggestions while thinking “outside the box.”
As part of our organization, you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is truly a rewarding aspect of your career at ITG. As a team member, you must “own” the results of your productivity.
Your job – every job – is essential to our success.
The primary goal of ITG, and of our staff, is to live our mission statement and to continue to establish our company as a business leader. We achieve this through dedicated hard work and commitment from every employee.
Hire and Retain the Best People
Average Tenure is Over 7.5 Years
Turnover Annually: Less than 3.0%
More about our Employee Benefits
ITG Employee Benefits at a glance
- Pay cycle – 24 pay periods – Payday is the 7th and 21st of each month.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 136 hours per calendar year. After 5 years of service: 176 hours per calendar year.
- Ten (10) paid company holidays.
- After 30 days with the Company and age 21:
- 401(k) Plan participation
- On the 1st of the month following the start date of employment: Group Health and Dental Insurance.
- Healthcare Plan paid in Full for all Employees (employee must contribute for family members)
Employee may pay for coverage of dependents if desired.
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Life Insurance and disability eligibility date is the first of the month following 90 days of employment.
As part of ITG’s commitment to provide you with opportunities to learn and develop your skills while you are employed at ITG, the educational assistance program provides funds to help pay for job-related courses, degree programs, seminars, and certifications. Eligible to participate in ITG’s educational assistance program are employees that have completed six months of regular, full-time employment. ITG provides up to $2500.00 per year per employee for educational assistance.
Comprehensive List of ITG Employee Benefits
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Unemployment Compensation
- Social Security Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Internal Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Sick Leave
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Unpaid Leave of Absence Extended Policy
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty or Subpoena/Summons Leave
- Voting Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Professional Association Dues
- Referral Bonus