Founded in 1984, ITG has grown to a Global Federal Government IT Contractor and Management Consulting company that specializes in a variety of vertical markets.
Full Service Systems Integration
As a Global Government IT Contractor, systems integrator and product reseller, we have delivered over $1 billion of IT products and systems to Federal Agencies, meeting all specifications with on time, on budget delivery.
- Systems Architecture
- Product Selection
- Design & Testing,
- Supply, Implementation & Support
- Documentation & Training
Premier Value Added Reseller
Cooperating with more than 1400 OEMs.
Providing and supporting a wide variety of IT and Communication systems and components.
We have invested in and implemented our own Helpdesk and Technician Dispatching Center in Falls Church, Virginia
Warranty Services and Life Cycle Management
As a Third-party Warranty and Maintenance Provider, we manage over 450,000 Federal IT assets globally, responding to and resolving our customers’ IT needs within the expected SLA.
- Global Warranty Support Services
- Multi-vendor Warranty Management (past OEM warranty)
- Customizable Warranty plans
- Program life cycle support
- SLA Management
Warranty Plans can include:
- Extended Warranty plans applicable to most Government Contracts
- 24/7/365 U.S. based Telephone Help Desk support
- Next Business Day Response (on-site)
- Same Business Day Response (in 4 hours, on site)
- Critical Same Business Day Response (in 2 hours on-site)
- Mission Critical Response (full time, on-site engineers)
- Depot Repairs (mail or walk-in)
Video Teleconference Solutions
As a Full Device Audio-Visual Integrator, we have designed and deployed more than 2000 video teleconferencing suites, across various Civilian Federal Agencies and DoD departments (in U.S.A. and abroad), and we continue to provide life-cycle maintenance support.
- Video Conferencing Systems
- AV Solutions
- CIV-MIL Secure VTC Integration
- Room Designs & Installations
- VTC Systems Warranty Management
- VTC Systems Maintenance & Support
ITG is the only Integrator authorized by the U.S. State Department to manage the chain of custody for ITAR regulated Secure VTC to U.S. Allied Forces
Management Consulting Services
ISO, CMMI, NIST & CMMC
As consultants, we work closely with more than 200 client organizations in business process re-engineering based on industry best practices.
Our Management Consulting Solutions for Federal contractors and Fortune 500 clients include projects that improve quality, information assurance practices, software development programs, IT services and cybersecuriy compliance.
Our Consulting Expertise includes
- ISO Consulting
- ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001
- CMMI Consulting
- CMMI Development, CMMI Services, CMMI Supplier Management
- Cybersecurity Compliance & Certifications
- NIST Frameworks (NIST 800-171)
- Agile Scrum, ITIL v3, Lean Six Sigma
- Ongoing Consulting Support
Accessibility Products & Assistive Technologies
Our solutions include the provision of a full spectrum of visual disabilities products, as well as education and product training, support on assistive technology, 504/508 consulting, and needs assessments regarding disability and technology.
- Products for Visual Impaired
- Low Vision Products
- Product Training & Support
- Disability Products
- Installation Services
- Maintenance Services
- Web Accessibility Section 505/508 Consulting
- Needs Assessments
- Training & Simulation in Mainstream Environment
- 2nd Tier Technical Support for Users & Technicians
COTS Software Solutions
We partner with all major Software Companies and provide software installation services and software licensing for email security, cybersecurity, endpoint security, networking, virtualization and SOAR.
- Windows & Office 365
- Forcepoint, Elastic, UiPath, Cybersponse, Symantec, VMWare, Cisco, Vaeem, Microfocus
Secure Print Management Services
ITG’s Managed Print Services Strategy consists of all requirements to proactively maintain equipment, replace parts and address processes around paper, devices, and the workplace.
- Manage consumable acquisition
- Identify potential constraints for better capacity and availability
- Managing spend throughout the product lifecycle
Enterprise Wireless & RFID Asset Management Services
We design and deploy Large Scale Indoor and Outdoor Wireless Services, conduct pre and post install Wireless surveys and centralize Wireless LAN management coupled with maintenance and support 24/7/365.
- Wireless Systems Design & Deployment
- Passive – Active RFID Asset Tracking
- Asset and Inventory Management
IT Managed Services
- ITSM Software Solutions
- ITIL Certified Software Products
- SPLUNK Managed Services
- Custom Software / Application Development
- Enterprise Resource Management Software Solutions
- Quality & Business Management Systems Solutions
- Data Analysis, DB Integration & Migration
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- TOMS (Task Order Management System)
- eMail Parser
- Web Portals
- Configuration Management
- Change Management
- IT Service Management
- Secure Print Services Software
- CENTRE – Common Enterprise Resource Quality Management System
All products and services are managed under the umbrella of an independently Certified Convergent Management System that includes quality management, service management, information security, and lean techniques based on practices from ISO, CMMI, NIST and ITIL.
- Full Service Systems Integration
- Warranty Services and Life Cycle Management
- Video Teleconference Solutions
- Management Consulting Services ISO, CMMI, NIST & CMMC
- Accessibility Products & Assistive Technologies
- COTS Software Solutions
- Secure Print Management Services
- Enterprise Wireless & RFID Asset Management Services
- IT Managed Services
- Software Solutions
- Software Products