U.S. Federal Government IT Services
ITG is a Premier Government Contractor for Federal IT Services, Products and Systems Integration.
We provide Managed IT Services, Warranty Management Services, Enterprize Software Solutions and we support over 450,000 active configuration items under Service-Level Agreements (SLA) worldwide, as a U.S. Government Contractor.
We are NIST 800-171 compliant and have implemented all of the NIST 800-171 rev. 1 controls in concert with our ISO 27001:2013 Statement of Applicability
We support our customers’ missions and consider it our obligation to safeguard their data.
Prime Federal Contracts & Subcontracting Vehicles
Are you an IT services provider pursuing U.S. Government opportunities and looking for partnerships in IT projects?
Secure VTC Solutions
ITG has been selected as the prime contractor for the provision, installation and life-cycle support of over 2000 Military Secure Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Rooms and Civilian Telepresence Systems.
ITG is the only Integrator authorized by the U.S. State Department to manage the chain of custody for ITAR regulated Secure VTC Systems provision to U.S. Allied Forces.
The combination of our in-house expertise and our strategic alliances with key technology contributors (HumanWare, Optelec, Orcam) have established ITG as the premier provider in an array of offered products and related services for the visually impaired.
RFID Asset Management
ITG provides TRM approved RFID technology to tag assets with passive or active tracking capabilities for improved inventory management .
ITG develops enterprise level robust, reliable and scalable software solutions from simple data interfaces to entire corporate ERP applications.
Fast Facts for Delivered Federal IT Services
About Integration Technologies Group, Inc.
ITG, established in 1984, is a Maryland corporation, headquartered in Falls Church, VA. We are a global US Government contractor and provide:
- Turn-key IT system solutions,
- Project life cycle management & maintenance,
- IDIQ, GWAC contract management,
- IT & communication systems warranty services,
- Accessibility products,
- VTC – unified communications solutions,
- Business process re-engineering management consulting services,
- Software applications design, development, testing, implementation, training and support services.
Our Key Partners
Passion with Best Practices
ITG’s perseverance and attention to Quality Management have propelled us to attain a number of Industry-Relevant Best Practices, and earned us over 30 years of continued profitable growth, a feat seldom accomplished in this challenging industry.
Our Passionate Team
Our project implementation successes, (supported by a plethora of CPARs), have been defined by our employees training, expertise, attention to quality and detail, coupled with our understanding of our customers’ requirements and missions.
- [Open Position] Business Process Improvement ConsultantGeneral Description Under the general direction and supervision of the Consulting Practice Business Development Manager and the Vice President of […]
- O-TTPS 1.1 (ISO 20243) CertificationThis is to certify that the following Scope of Certification: Integration Technologies Group, Inc. is Self Assessed and complies with […]
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 CertificationDownload ITG’s ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Certification. ITG is certified for ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 IT Service Management System. The ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 IT Service […]
- CMMI v2 Services CertificateA Benchmark appraisal completed on March 26, 2021 in accordance with the CMMI-SVC V2.0 has determined that Integration Technology Group, […]
- Forcepoint Secure Government Networks And SystemsForcepoint brings more than 20 years of expertise supporting the unique and complex missions and objectives undertaken by the people […]
- [Open Position] Lead Field Engineer, Unified Communications GroupGeneral Description Under the general direction and supervision of the Vice President of Unified Communications Solutions leads ITG’s Technical Team […]