U.S. Government IT Services
ITG is a Premier IT Systems Product and Services provider to the U.S. Government.
We provide Managed IT Services, Warranty Management Services and we support over 450,000 active configuration items under Service-Level Agreements (SLA) worldwide, as a U.S. Government Contractor
We are NIST 800-171 compliant and have implemented all of the NIST 800-171 rev. 1 controls in concert with our ISO 27001:2013 Statement of Applicability
We support our customers’ missions and consider it our obligation to safeguard their data.
Prime Federal Contracts & Subcontracting Vehicles
Are you an IT services provider pursuing U.S. Government opportunities and looking for partnerships in IT projects?
Secure VTC Solutions
ITG has been selected as the prime contractor for the provision, installation and life-cycle support of over 2000 Military Secure Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Rooms and Civilian Telepresence Systems.
ITG is the only Integrator authorized by the U.S. State Department to manage the chain of custody for ITAR regulated Secure VTC Systems provision to U.S. Allied Forces.
The combination of our in-house expertise and our strategic alliances with key technology contributors (HumanWare, Optelec) have established ITG as the premier provider in an array of offered products and related services for the visually impaired.
RFID Asset Management
ITG provides TRM approved RFID technology to tag assets with passive or active tracking capabilities for improved inventory management .
ITG develops enterprise level robust, reliable and scalable software solutions from simple data interfaces to entire corporate ERP applications.
Fast Facts for Delivered IT Services
About Integration Technologies Group, Inc.
ITG, established in 1984, is a Maryland corporation, headquartered in Falls Church, VA. We are a global US Government contractor and provide:
- Turn-key IT system solutions,
- Project life cycle management & maintenance,
- IDIQ, GWAC contract management,
- IT & communication systems warranty services,
- Accessibility products,
- VTC – unified communications solutions,
- Business process re-engineering management consulting services,
- Software applications design, development, testing, implementation, training and support services.
Our Key Partners
Passion with Best Practices
ITG’s perseverance and attention to Quality Management have propelled us to attain a number of Industry-Relevant Best Practices, and earned us over 30 years of continued profitable growth, a feat seldom accomplished in this challenging industry.
Our Passionate Team
Our project implementation successes, (supported by a plethora of CPARs), have been defined by our employees training, expertise, attention to quality and detail, coupled with our understanding of our customers’ requirements and missions.
- ITG Accomplished its 5th Reappraisal for CMMI DevelopmentITG upholds long-standing commitment in certifications with CMMI Dev Certification for the 15th Consecutive Year Falls Church, VA – June […]
- GSA Schedule Products CatalogAuthorized federal supply schedule information technology schedule price-list general purpose commercial information technology equipment, software & services INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, […]
- ITG Cybersponse White PaperIntegration Technologies Group (ITG), in collaboration with CyberSponse, has integrated technology from several leading cyber security firms to provide the […]
- New PartnerShip with CybersponseIntegration Technologies Group (ITG), in collaboration with CyberSponse, has integrated technology from several leading cyber security firms to provide the US Army with an innovative tactical solution.
- ITG Corporate PresentationDownload Corporate ITG Capabilities Presentation. Over 30 years of experience partnering with commercial customers and the Federal government. Repeat customers […]
- ITG Signs New Partnership Agreement with UiPathCompanies team up to market and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions in Federal Government Agencies Falls Church, VA – […]