We recognize that our success is determined by our operation as a unified whole. We take pride in cultivating a team of creative, productive employees who are empowered to make suggestions while thinking “outside the box.”
As part of our organization, you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is truly a rewarding aspect of your career at ITG. As a team member, you own the results of your productivity.
Your job – every job – is essential to our success.
The primary goal of ITG, and of our staff, is to live our mission statement and to grow our company as a business leader. We achieve this through dedicated hard work and commitment from every employee.
Hire and Retain the Best Team
ITG expects its employees to conduct business according to the highest ethical standards of conduct and avoid any situation that involves or may involve a conflict between personal interests and the interests of ITG.
Employees are to act in the best interest of the organization in dealing with clients, suppliers, contractors, competitors or any person doing or seeking to do business with ITG.
Equal Employee Opportunities
It is the policy of ITG to provide employment, training, compensation levels, transfer or promotion opportunities, and all other aspects of employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy or related conditions, marital status, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental challenges, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other non-job related characteristic.
ITG will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated fairly without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Comprehensive List of ITG Employee Benefits
- Pay cycle
- 24 pay periods – Payday is the 7th and 21st of each month.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 136 hours per calendar year.
- After 5 years of service: 176 hours per calendar year
- Ten (10) paid company holidays.
- 401(k) Plan Participation
- After 30 days with the Company and age 21: 401(k) Plan
- Group Health and Dental Insurance.
- On the 1st of the month following the start date of employment
- Healthcare Plan paid in Full for all Employees
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Life Insurance and disability eligibility date is the first of the month following 90 days of employment
- Employee may pay for coverage of dependents if desired
- Social Security Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Internal Training
- Direct Deposit
- Professional Association Dues
- Referral Bonus
As part of ITG’s commitment to provide you with opportunities to learn and develop your skills while you are employed, the educational assistance program provides funds to help pay for job-related courses, degree programs, seminars, and certifications.
Employees are eligible to participate in ITG’s educational assistance program once they have completed six months of regular full-time employment. ITG provides up to $2500.00 per year per employee for educational assistance.
ITG holds internal team training classes to foster a learning environment and share knowledge across teams. Courses include:
- Documentation Management
- provides details on how to manage documents and records as the starting point for managing knowledge important to ITG
- Internal Audit
- provides an overview of ITG internal audit practices and requirements for auditors
- Corrective Actions
- provides an overview of when correction versus corrective action is needed and how to conduct causal analysis to determine the root cause of an issue
- Information Security Awareness
- an overview of how ITG handles information security and the requirements for personnel related to their role in information security
- Risk Management
- details ITG’s approach to risk management including guidance on identifying, monitoring, and managing risks
- Change Management
- guidance on submitting requests and deploying approved changes to ITG assets
Group Insurance Plans
On the first of the month following the start date of your employment, regular full-time employees are automatically eligible to enroll in ITG’s group life insurance plan.
- ITG pays the total cost of group life insurance.
- The amount of benefits payable under the group life insurance policy is $50,000.
Full-time regular employees will be paid for the holidays observed by ITG. When a holiday falls on Saturday, the preceding Friday is usually observed. When a holiday falls on Sunday, the following Monday is usually observed.
|New Year’s Day||January 1st|
|M. Luther King’s B-day||Third Monday in January|
|President’s Day||Third Monday in February|
|Memorial Day||Last Monday in May|
|Independence Day||July 4th|
|Labor Day||First Monday in September|
|Columbus Day||Second Monday in October|
|Veterans Day||November 11th|
|Thanksgiving Day||Fourth Thursday in November|
|Christmas Day||December 25th|
Join our Team
Whatever the project, for every single client, uncompromising performance ultimately means following through, knocking down roadblocks, and planning proactively in order to achieve high-impact, lasting results.
At ITG, we believe in continual improvement, not just as a philosophy for our work but as an investment in our employees.