Integration Technologies Group, INC. located in Falls Church, VA is seeking a Software Developer with a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields and 2 yrs. Experience as a Software Developer. Email resume to Constantinos.email@example.com
Salary Offered: $86819.00
Under the general direction and supervision of the Director of Software Engineering, develops software code to maintain, enhance and create new capabilities for the company’s software packages. Works collaboratively with internal and external customers and balances priorities across projects. Provides project planning and requirements, and accurately manages project/task fulfillment timelines. Fosters communication and cooperation among department’s staff and identifies and resolves work environment issues. Generates periodic progress reports to management. Identifies and recommends cost effective solutions. Participates in technical proposal writing as required. Travels as needed. Handles confidential information. Manages and maintains the corporate database servers and all related databases for optimum performance and resolution of any issues that may arise.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plans, designs, and implements software development projects.
2. Participates in all phases of software development lifecycle, from defining requirements through solution implementation, testing, user training, and system operational maintenance and support. Conducts software application demonstrations and user training for staff and customers.
3. Ensures that software projects are completed and implemented according to corporate development methodologies, product specifications, and are properly documented.
4. Identifies and resolves software development and/or work environment issues.
5. Interfaces with customers and a variety of software vendors in collecting information relevant to the successful completion of software development projects, and in providing software application demonstration and/or training.